Two Steps, Completed

Whew. It's been a long month. I apologize for the radio silence, but I have been signed off of social media to the best of my restraints can allow for Step 2 CK studying. Test taking has never been a forte of mine, so I attempted different strategies to improve my chances.

Nothing is more discouraging than the "feeling less than" when one has put in so much time and efforts to study. Honestly, I do not think I am particularly slow - most likely right were the average intelligence is - and I do not think I am lazy, but it is hard to think otherwise when everyone seem to be making strides ahead. While I remain trudging through the muddy mess of my stagnation.

It was grueling day. It seems so inhumane to have someone sit in front of a blinking screen for 8+ hours. How that accurately evaluates knowledge and competency befuddles me. It seems more like a grind of patience and morality than anything else. But then again, maybe that's the point. 

Time is perceptively deceiving. Exams always feel like an endless conflict between panicking about end time and hoping to have just a few more seconds to ponder. To me, that is. The day couldn't go slower. It couldn't end faster. 

But alas, it's done. And I am hoping that my clicks at the countless bubbles that flashed before my life were worth something. 

That's all for now. Pooped out and ready for some z's. 

Comments